Are you wondering how to roam different surfaces using a wheelchair? Finding places where you can easily move with your wheelchair without getting into any trouble. The Esleh electric wheelchairs are designed in such a way as to provide comfort to all users on all the terrains. You are free to choose any of the models available on the website as per your requirements list.
Here, we will discuss the all terrain electric wheelchair without getting stuck, because as per the reviews and feedback, it concludes that an individual can reach anywhere in the same manner as our feet do. Therefore, it is important to choose the appropriate wheelchair along with apt accessories to help you in the respective environment.
Types of Terrain that Power Wheelchairs can Travel on
|Electric wheelchairs can also travel on dirt, although it may be more difficult than grass.
|Concrete is a hard surface, and as such, motorized wheelchairs can travel on it with ease.
|Asphalt is a hard surface that power wheelchairs can also easily travel on.
|Sand can be a tricky surface for electric wheelchairs, as it’s easy to get stuck in.
|Snow and Ice
|Snow and ice can be dangerous surfaces for motorized wheelchairs, as they can cause the power wheelchair to slip and slide.
|Mud can be a difficult surface for electric wheelchairs, as it’s easy to get stuck in.
|Puddles can be an unstable surface for motorized wheelchairs, as they can cause the power wheelchair to slip and slide.
|Cobblestones can be a slippery surface for electric wheelchairs, as they can cause the wheelchair to tip over.
|The grass is soft, so motorized wheelchairs can easily travel on it.
All Terrain Electric Wheelchair Range
Product on saleEsleh Grand EM Electromagnetic Wheelchair₹49,500.00
Product on saleEsleh Travel Electric Wheelchair₹95,000.00
Product on saleEsleh Indian Economic Electric Wheelchair₹42,000.00
Product on saleEsleh Auto Fold Electric Wheelchair₹105,000.00
Product on saleEsleh Power Extra Large Wheelchair₹75,000.00
Product on saleEsleh Power Black Wheelchair₹55,000.00
Product on saleEsleh Classic Wheelchair₹95,000.00
Product on saleEsleh Grand Wheelchair with Electric Brake₹52,500.00
Product on saleEsleh Master Reclining Wheelchair₹85,000.00
Go Through the Below Points and Understand Where can Wheelchair Go?
1. Wondering to move on the grass with wheelchairs
Yes, of course, you can easily move on the grass with the help of wheelchairs. Try to be sure about the type of grass before moving in with your vehicle. This will help you to understand whether your wheelchair is appropriate to roam on the respective grass. You must have listened about the famous tennis player, Dylan Alcott. He is a popular wheelchair tennis and basketball player who has never stopped himself from reaching his goal. In spite, he has chosen the appropriate vehicle to do wonders in his life and achieve his aim.
Important points to keep in mind if you wish to move on the grass with a wheelchair
· If you are trying to move on natural ground grass in lawns then preferably it should be trimmed. This will help to move easily on such level surfaces with most of the wheelchair models.
· In some areas, you might face problems with grass like the growth is not appropriate, and it gets wet soon. In such cases, you can face problems while moving on the grass with a normal wheelchair. Now, the solution is to find the vehicles like Esleh Power Wheelchairs which are grass-ready and available to move on treacherous terrain surfaces.
2. Can Wheelchairs Roam on Roads, Paths like Gravel?
People who wish to push themselves on a stone surface with their regular wheelchair can be a little difficult. Because you will find it harder to push yourself which includes lots of strength. Therefore, it recommends to understand the different types and styles of wheelchairs available in the market. Also, check out the appropriate accessories which can help you so as not to get stuck in the middle of your journey.
Important points that you should keep in your mind before coming on gravel surfaces
· If you are planning to move on road or gravel surfaces then try to use wheelchairs which consist of Off-road wheels. These are known as the best accessory as you can find them as wider, tougher, and stronger which helps to roam in such areas without any risk. Off-road wheels are designed with thicker skin which overcomes the risks of getting a flat tire.
· You can try some accessories like rubber mats which are completely suitable for stone or gravel drive areas. These accessories are not expensive as well as will provide a better grip to move the wheelchair easily. In such circumstances, you can choose the powered wheelchairs which can help to roam on gravel surfaces.
3. Is it Possible to Move on Sand with Wheelchairs?
Sadly, if you are searching to travel across sand areas like beaches on wheelchairs then it is not at all recommended. Still, do not panic as we are here to provide an effective solution and help you to move on sad as well. In such cases, you should choose the right place and accessories to move on the sand with a wheelchair.
Important points to keep in mind before coming on the sand with your wheelchair
· You can check if beach matting is available at your destination or not. Beach matting is important as it will provide a safe path for people who are using wheelchairs. If this type of matting is available at the respective beach, then you can choose any of the wheelchair from manual or powered vehicles.
· Try to take someone for your care and assistance in such areas as it is quite tricky to move alone.
Nowadays, you can check out a number of models with innovative features which helps us to reach any place without any struggle. Thus, before you choose your destination where you can go with your wheelchair, it is important to understand the surface and whether your vehicle is appropriate to move in such areas. Also, try to choose the appropriate accessories, and vehicle before you decide your destination. In this manner, you can understand where can wheelchair go or move on areas like sand, grass, and stone surface paths.